Explore The World
No Distance Is too Far
Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer
VIkings, lacs and nature
Did you know that 70% of Sweden is forest?
Sweden is a country with only 10 millions inhabitants! The official language is Swedish and everyone speak perfect english.
A FRENCH GIRL LIVING IN SWEDEN
- Why did you move to Sweden? I was not able to speak Swedish at this time and I am super adventurous, so why not?
- How old are you? I am 24 years old.
- Where do you come from? Nantes – France
- Where do you currently live? Linköping – Sweden
- Do you share your life with someone? YES, I do! A Swedish man!
- What is your job? I am working as a Marketing Coordinator for a Swedish Company selling Gaming products but I also have my own consultancy firm especially for startups in Marketing & Graphic Design.
- What are your hobbies? I love horses (I actually still have horses in France) I have been riding for 20 years now, I also ride once per week in Sweden. My mum is an artist and I have been also painting a lot and as I am really adventurous, TRAVEL!
- Which languages do you speak? I speak French, English and Swedish.
- Funny fact, even if I travel A LOT, I am still not comfortable with flying. But it is getting better though’