Let’s discover Greece!
We did not know where to go and as the winter is really cold and dark in Sweden, we decided to choose a warm country! (Good for me – My swedish partner in crime thought it was too warm). This destination is not so expensive and not so far away, so a really good compromise. We landed in Chania and stayed in an hotel closed by. You may also choose to stay all day at the beach, but it is not my type of things!
- When? August 2017
- How long? 11 days
- Accommodation? Hermès appartement – Stalos
- Car? Yes! for 6 days!
- Renting a car is not expensive and it is highly recommended. You will see so much more than staying at the beach close to your hotel.
- Greece is really touristic and really warm in August. I would recommend to visit it during May-June and September-October
- We decided to not go to Samara Gorge due to the weather, it would have been too hot.
- Chania is a good place if you want to drive around and visit as much as you can! But I would also recommend to go to Kissamos because it is cheaper with less tourists.
- Link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y3SvX14ZOU&t=1s
If you would like advise on restaurants, you can just comment this post